Go to "My Surveys", move the mouse over the survey in question, a "Follow-up" link will appear under the survey title, click on it and it will take you to the follow-up options.
Click on "invitation email " at the top of the page, then click "follow-up".
Here you can choose any of the following type of follow-up messages:
- Individual reminders (one person only).
- Group reminders (a group of contact)
- Only follow up on surveys that have already begun (« in progress »)
- Only follow up on surveys that have not yet begun.
- Send an email to those who completed the survey (« finished »)
Note: You can change the content of messages depending on the type of respondents you are tracking, just make sure you do not change the [$-link-$] code or other similar codes when sending reminders to complete your survey.
Scheduling a follow-up message is simple.
Go to “Follow-up” module,
Click on “Email invitation”.
Then click on “Planning” and “schedule a follow-up message”.
Here you can choose who to send follow-up messages and when to send them (exact date or dynamic ) you also edit the content and the subject of these messages.
Once you have scheduled your follow-up, your messages will be automatically sent, so you don’t have to worry about it!