There are 3 options :
- Create a new survey from scratch,
- Use one of the available survey templates
- Copy an existing survey.
- How to create a new survey:
- Go to My survey
- Click on "Create Survey"
- Here you can choose either to “Start from Scratch” or “Use a template” or “Copy a Survey”
- Enter the title of your new survey.
- Click on “Create Survey” .This will take you directly to an empty survey’s workspace, known as the Question Editor.
If you have chosen to use a template, your survey workspace already contains questions. You can simply modify the questions or use the available ones.
To add questions :
- Click on your question type (from the left-hand side) and the question will be automatically added to your questionnaire.
- Note that if this is your first survey you can't copy an existing survey.
To edit your question:
- Click on the question and add the information
- You can also edit the question text or add an image.
To add more answers:
- Click on “Add an additional choice”.
To change the order of answer choices:
- Simply a drag-and-drop.
To customize your questions:
- Use the options menu
In this section, you can display the answers in random order, make the question mandatory, add a comment, etc.
You can also duplicate, or delete pages with a single click.
If there is a question you use frequently, you can add it to your personal library for use in other surveys.
- Once you are done, click OK and your question is added to your questionnaire and saved automatically.
To add a new page:
- Click “Add a new page” a blue button
You can also duplicate, or delete pages with a single click
To organize the layout of your survey and change the order of your questions :
- Click on “Organize”
- Move your questions from one page to another or more pages.
Section “Survey Settings”
There are a variety of features to create your customisable survey.
Features include: editing titles, inserting your brand logo, adding creation and thank you pages and other advanced features.
To preview your survey:
Click on “View”
Creating a survey with Eval&GO is easy!