The Customize Filter function allows you to exclude certain answers from your report, such as a date range, answers to selected questions or answers from selected respondents.
You can apply filters to all your reports or to a specific element (graph or table).
How to create filters:
- Go to “Results and data” click on the report you want to filter.
- On the left, click on “all”, “apply filter” then “manager population filters”
- By clicking on “add a filter”, you can create your filter
- Choose the filter you need from "Date filter, question filter, dynamic filter, complete response filter, individual respondent filter"
- Click on “save”
Here's how to your filter to your report :
- Click on "all" and select it.
Here’s how to apply your filter to a graph or table :
- Click on the small blue pen to edit your graph or table
- Click on “options”.
- In “Population filter group”, select your filter.
- Then click on “create”